Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Are we headed towards more than friends with benefits?

Me and my ex-boyfriends broke up about 7 months ago. We loved each other but it just wasn't working out for either of us. We recently ran into each other and ended up sleeping together and deciding to be friends with benefits. We both agreed that we didn't have the same feelings anymore, but he's been a little weird lately. He calls me randomly to talk for sometimes more than an hour just about our lives, and he's made casual comments about how he wishes that he had been a better boyfriend. He also wanted me to stay at his place for the entire weekend and he would "cook [me] brunch and give [me] a back massage". Am I crazy here or does it seem as if he might be heading towards feelings?... Or already has them?

No comments:

Post a Comment