Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I go over to her house?

I am a 22 year old guy.I was helping this older woman,who is 60 years old by the way to get into her house.As, I was helping her getting inside her house once she got in she bent down right in front of me and I got hard.She told me that my mom was lucky to have me.She, then asked me for my name and I where I lived I told her around the corner of her house.She also said she will keep me in my prayers.She also said she has kids.She also asked me if I was being a good boy and I told her sometimes and she said don't worry I am not good sometimes either.She tried to repay with me with money from helping her out getting inside the house but she didn't have any.She, then told me that I can come by her house anytime and to just ring the doorbell whenever she is not outside.Is she into me or was she being friendly?Should I go over to her house?

No comments:

Post a Comment