Sunday, July 17, 2011

I WANT YOUR HONEST OPINION ON THIS ONE PEOPLE!!!!!?

So I am currently in university, I am a guy and I just graduated from high school a year ago. It was a big leap in life for me as I think I haved accomplished another feat in life. I describe myself in high school as a 'monophobic' or having a fear of being alone, but not in a severe way. I always have a people or a group with me in high school. I consider myself as a 'follower' of a group not a leader or the one who starts a conversation I sometimes find it hard where to butt in on a conversation so sometimes I feel like I am dumbfounded on some situations. One of my problem is can you give me advice on how to properly act on a group conversation and how to make my opinions stand out. Another is, I have this friend now in university I find it hard now to cope up with him. At first in university the first time we met and the first few weeks we mostly agree on things, interest and experiences in life but as these past few days I kinda observe that he is dodging places with me or distancing himself from me. I wanna keep him as a friend but I think that I annoy the hell out of him....so what do you think should I still exert effort to patch up things with him or should I just move on and go find another friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment