Monday, July 18, 2011

Dating a law student?

I've been talking to this law student over a month and we haven't been on a single date. She says doesn't have time right now because of school, work, and preparing for the bar. We've meet for lunch but that's about it and I stay out of town. I could see her at will because we arent all that far away and I do business down there all the time. She graduates in a few weeks then she has to start her bar course immediately after so she won't have time then either and then she takes the test in August. We text ALL day and our conversation gets pretty deep. She told me she thinks I'm a great guy but we're just on separate pages but come August she'll be free. We've already planned on going places together etc. after she takes her test. She also said she's dating other guys but she hasn't been on a date in a while and she talks to me most of the time. She says she doesn't have time to for dating seriously right now because it will distract her and she doesn't want that. She told me I was a good guy and would make a good mate but we're on separate pages right now until August. I'm a engineer and I have my own business so I know what's like to be busy but I still have a balance. I understand she's busy and her career comes first and I really like her but I don't want to be naive about the situation either. Should I really wait on her or should I start talking to other girls? I had other girls but I stopped talking to them because they really weren't what I was looking for. She invited me to her graduation and to her parents house Sunday for brunch but it's not like I'm her date or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment